Not getting enough traffic? Here are 4 ways to get free traffic to your website quickly. Let’s look at a few ideas that you have got to use in order to get that free traffic.
Use Social Media to Increase Your Free Traffic
Your goal is to increase your free traffic. Great news! If you create a social site you can do exactly that, increase your traffic for no cost. It’s not as hard as you think. Let’s have a look at what your social site needs to accomplish.
Social media is often overlooked as a method to create an increase in your free traffic. Yet it is significant and can ensure that you have a presence that is solid and that your site is viewed by many.
When you post content that is compelling it won’t take long to build a loyal following and that following is going to share with others and they will share with others and so on it goes and soon you’ll see a significant increase in your site traffic and it will not have cost you anything. There are a number of ways you can achieve this.
- Create a Facebook page to promote your website. This is a great way to share informative posts and send your visitors to your site for more related content. Post regularly and always make sure your posts have value and are not just advertising for your site.
- Twitter is a great way to let followers know that you have added new content or articles to your site. It’s also a great way to build new followers who in turn will take the time to visit your site if you have something of interest/value to offer. Make sure you link your Twitter feed to your website and your Facebook feed to your Twitter account.
- Tumblr is a social networking site that is often overlooked and yet it is a great tool for bringing free traffic to your site. It is a blogging service that lets you link easily to the content on your site. It is also different in format than most blogging sites in that the sharing of content is done easily and provides a great way to grow your followers.
- Pinterest is image based social networking. It began as a place to exchange recipes and crafts, but has grown into a site with numerous categories and it is one of the fastest growing social networking sites on the internet.
- Google+ is another social networking site that lets you easily post links to your site and publish content. It has the potential to reach a very large audience, which in turn allows for fast and free growth of traffic to your site.
Increasing your Google traffic is about answering questions that are found to be important in your community. You must take the time to become the authority and have the necessary expertise in your niche.
Have the community ask you questions. By doing so, you will be on your way to providing useful, valuable, high quality content. That’s what Google really cares about. When you provide answers to questions asked by your community, Google will rank your website very well for the keyword terms you would not have come up with on your own, but these keywords do show up in your answers to questions.
You create loyalty among your community members and you rank well with Google at the same time. You could say that is a win-win! Now you have members in your community that are going to share and tell others about it, which will increase your traffic flow. That will multiply and continue to grow as more visitors show up and like what you have to offer.
In addition, Google will rank you well so you will place better in the search engines. Doing so means that more surfers will find you and come visit your page to learn more. These people when happy will then invite others.
So when looking for proven ways to increase your traffic flow make sure that you do not overlook the power of community – build a strong niche community and they will come.
Here is the summary that you must do to increase your FREE Traffic!
- Incorporate Call to Action – Ask your visitors to become involved. If they like what your site has to offer they’ll likely return. Your call to action will engage your visitor and ask them to help by inviting others to your site, leaving comments and writing responses.
- Make Use of Comments – Comments are a great way for you to interact and engage with your visitors. You can stay in touch and respond to comments that are made. You should allot a few minutes daily to respond to comments that have been made. Engaged visitors come back!
- Interact With Other Blogs and Sites – You can stay connected to other blogs and sites that are in your niche. Leave comments on their posts, get involved with these communities and let people find you. This will increase your traffic. However, don’t hog the site and don’t be a nuicanse. Don’t post just to post. Make sure you have something of value to add.
- Start Your Own Forum – Add a forum to your site. It’s a great place for people to gather and discuss everything from A to Z. They can talk about the niche your site handles or about the weather. Active forums are a great way to bring your visibility up in the search engines and that increases your traffic flow. Don’t be surprised if your forum grows rapidly – the good ones do. Just be prepared to add a moderator to the site to ensure things remain civil.
These are just a few examples of things you can do to create a more social sites and increase traffic to your website. But there is more that you can do!
I would like to offer you a FREE PDF “How To Get Free Website Traffic” that goes into much more details. The goal is to get more traffic!! If you would like that sent to you, please comment below in the comment area to let me know that you want the PDF and then click on the link below.
I am constantly looking for new ideas on how to generate more traffic and I have started using the tools in a program called Automated Traffic and truly seeing results beyond what I expected. Click on the link below and learn more and to get your PDF How To Get Free Website Traffic.
If this is something you want to try and you buy Automated Traffic through my link then you will find my PDF How To Get Free Website Traffic waiting for you in your JVZ purchase area… Remember these two products compliment each other and is another tool to use. They work together to get you Automated Traffic and will solve the little issue which some people may experience while using the instructiongs in my PDF. If you’re looking for ways to get more traffic then Automated Traffic could be the solution to create even more traffic to your website.